And we’re in! Today Tribe officially joined the B Corps movement – businesses as a force for good.
B Corps are for-profit companies certified by the B Lab to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. In addition to the audits, the Partners have also enshrined the B Corps declaration into the partnership deed:
- We envision a global economy that uses businesses as a force for good.
- This economy is comprised of a new type of corporation – the B Corporation – which is purpose-driven and creates benefit for all stakeholders, not just shareholders.
- As B Corporations and leaders of this emerging economy, we believe:
- That we must be the change we seek in the world
- That all business ought to be conducted as if people and place mattered.
- That, through their products, practices and profits, businesses should aspire to do no harm and benefit all.
- To do so requires that we act with understanding that we are each dependent on another and thus responsible for each other and future generations.
There’s a growing community of more than 1,600 Certified B Corps from 42 countries and over 120 industries working together toward 1 unifying goal: to redefine success in business.